1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
*WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS*
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Red Bird Animal Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
Surgery Policy on Cancellations
We would like to inform you of a policy on cancellation of surgeries/no show. Effective June 2021. This policy has been established in order to provide the highest level of veterinary care to all of our patients.
By providing us notice of a cancellation, we may be able to accommodate other patients with your surgery slot. When you do not show up for a scheduled surgery, it creates an unused surgery slot that could have been used for another patient. It is very important that you call within 24 hours in advance to cancel your appointment. A surgery “no-show” is a client who misses a surgery appointment without providing 24 hours’ notice of cancellation.
At the time you scheduled a surgery appointment, we will be collecting $100 deposit fee for surgery. This deposit fee is collected at the time surgery is scheduled and will stay on your account as a credit to be used toward your pet’s surgical procedure. If you need to reschedule or cancel your pet’s procedure, please let us know more than 24 hours in advance or the deposit will be forfeited.
We make reminder calls, send emails and text messages for appointments. If you have declined to receive a reminder calls, emails, and text messages, the above Policy will remain in effect.
We understand there may be times when an unforeseen emergency occurs and you may not be able to keep your schedule surgery appointment. You may contact Red Bird Animal Clinic, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the number/email below. Should it be after regular business hours Monday through Friday or a weekend, please leave a message or email us.
Phone number: 305-661-6466
Email: [email protected]
We hope the policies do not cause significant inconvenience and truly appreciate your cooperation.
-Red Bird Animal Clinic